I love lists. I love making plans. Ever since working at my first non-profit organization 7 years ago (no fucking way, has it really been that long?!), time-lining has become one of my all-time favorite things to do.
It’s sick, I know. It pushes me to extraordinary standards, and makes my perfectionism cause for concern because really, who gives a fuck when it is that my closets are perfectly organized and my blog is caught up to date and I’ve tried out a dozen new baby food recipes? No one. Just me.
See what I did right there? I made it known publicly that I am fully aware that you probably don’t care about my to-do list. But I’m gonna tell it to you anyway.
Why? Because I have no boundaries. That’s right: no boundaries. At all.
- Revise my 2000+ page manuscript, formerly called Pieces, currently unnamed.
- Learn to play one song on the guitar before the week is over.
- Introduce Riley to the piano/keyboard. 3/27
- Get back to doing 250 sit-ups a day. 3/27
- Get back to drinking at least 2 liters of water a day. 3/27
- Try out two new recipes per week.
- Try out the hundred push-ups program.
- Potty train my brother’s puppy.
- Building my butt back! (I mean, geez, where’d it go after giving birth?)
- Get some really old pics developed. 3/27